- Research and provide feasibility of solution
- Defines, designs, and implements programs integrating multiple software systems, modules, and technologies.
- Provides technical leadership to the development team
- Develops software that is object oriented and conforms to program standards to ensure reusability and repeatability.
- Works with version management system to control the release of changes
- Works with bug tracking to resolve moderately complex issues and ensures that all bugs along with solutions are documented.
- Works closely with design team offering input and works closely with customers to ensure solutions will meet requirements.
- Communicates effectively in oral and written form
- Experience with Enterprise Integration and Application Design Patterns, experience in handle distributed transactions
- Hands on Java 8, Java 11, Spring Boot, Hibernate Framework, JPA, Spring AOP, Distributed Cache System’s Tuning, Any SPA supported front end language like React or Angular
- Firsthand experience with designing and building highly available, mission critical large-scale service-based web application in both Front-end and Back-end technologies
- Experience in SOA, Microservice based architecture
- Broad-based, full-stack development experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (Linux), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
- Solid understanding of networks, systems, persistence technologies: Azure, AWS
- Prior hands-on experience with multiple programming languages
- Experience in developing rich UI using ReactJS/JQuery/AngularJS/any UI framework
- Experience in application/solution architecture in a multitier enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
- Chance to take part in digital transformation of billion company
- Innovate and change the distribution industry in Vietnam and the world
- Work with domain expert of distribution
- Attractive income up to $2,500
- Working directly with other departments, gather requirement, build solution to serve the business.
- Report directly to Cx Level,
- Working from Monday to Friday
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
Synnex FPT – Recruitment Department
Contact Person : Ms Mai
Phone Number : 0356260722
Skype : phanmai.94
Email : MaiPT12@fpt.com.vn
Website : https://synnexfpt.com/
Chế độ đãi ngộ
Tìm hiểu môi trường làm việc và chế độ đãi ngộ đối với nhân viên tại Synnex FPT