|Processor and memory
– Intel® Pentium® Gold G5420 Processor (2 processors) core, 4 threads, 3.80 GHz)
– RAM: 4GB DDR4 2666Mhz
– Storage: 256GB SSD
1. Real-time display and monitor system information such as CPU, Mainboard, RAM, pulse CPU, Fan speed.. Set fan speed, generate alarm when system temperature is too high.2. Clean junk files to make the system work faster & save more energy.3. Increase USB 3.0 access speed when large data transfers are required.4. One Button System Recovery
|-Mainboard: Uses Intel® H310 Express Chipset. Integrated Intel® Socket 1151 for 8/9 Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processor Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 4 x DIMMs, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666 MHz No ECC, No Memory Buffer, Dual Channel Memory Architecture.
External and internal communication: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port; 1 x DisplayPort; 1 x HDMI port; 1 x DVI-D port; 1 x D-Sub Port; 1 x LAN (RJ-45) port; 2 x USB 3.1; 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports; 3 Audio jacks ; TPM 2.0 IC on board; 1xM.2 Slot
|– Screen: 21.5″ LED (Diameter: 21.5″, Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Viewing Angle: 170°/160°, Number of display colors: 16.7M, Using LBL technology (Low) Blue Light) to prevent glare and avoid harm to the user’s eyes. The computer monitor is synchronized with the same brand as the computer.
– Network: Integrated Gigabit LAN with LANGuard feature to protect the system better before short circuits.
|– Storage: 4 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors (gray) 1xM2 slot -Security: Built-in TPM security chip
– Graphics: Integrated Graphics processor – Supports Intel® HD Graphics output support Multi-VGA:DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub ports.
|– Sound card: Realtek ALC887 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC.
– Case and power: case 550W (10.7L)
– Dimensions: 404 mm x 100mm x 310mm
– Keyboard: USB connection standard (synchronized product with the same brand as the computer brand)
– Mouse computer: standard USB connection (synchronized product with the same brand as computer brand)
– Operating system: PC DOS
|– Supports HDMI with a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz.
– Supports DVI-D, the highest resolution system up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz.
– Support RGB with maximum resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz.
– Supports DisplayPort with a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz.
– Shared memory up to 1024 MB.
– Support up to 2 monitors at the same time.
|Dimensions and packaging:
– Dimensions: 404 mm x 100mm x 310mm (length x width x height)
– Weight: 7.5kg
– Packing: User guide, Power cord, Bracket, CD Driver
– 24 month warranty